Joseph's amazing home was the perfect Labor Day getaway, and utterly delightful in every way. I can't recommend this AirBnB enough (and already have to about 10 people...). So many of the other reviews hit on all the highlights, so I'll just share a few of ours here:
- The design is unbelievably gorgeous - every single detail is perfect
- The views overlooking the cedars, and the rolling farm hills down below
- Well-stocked and gorgeous kitchen
- Beautiful patio to have morning coffee on
- Cozy fireplace inside, and firepit outdoors
- Pretty much everything else as well...
Oh - and if you go, be sure to take Joseph's recommendation and stop in at the Beer in the Barn, which is a brewery in the oldest barn in the state. Super cute, great beer, lovely people.
Had so much fun, we were so sad to leave. What a treat this was!
View Property: Frank Lloyd Wright Secluded